How frustrating! Here are a few tips that might help:
1. Make sure your Influenster app is up to date. We’re constantly making improvements based on member feedback, so please double check you’re running the most recent version.
2. Visit your dashboard, click or tap on the campaign, and select your badge.
3. Complete each task through the badge itself. When you complete a task correctly, you'll receive a check mark over the task. This is the only way to earn points towards your badge.
4. For reviews, be sure to submit a screenshot. Currently this feature only works using the Influenster app, not the desktop website. Also, your review must be submitted through the badge itself, not from the Influenster App homepage.
5. If, for whatever reason, you can’t submit a screenshot of a review you left on a non-Influenster website, you may submit any form of confirmation that you submitted a review.
6. For Instagram posts, be sure to copy and paste the appropriate hashtags DIRECTLY from the badge itself. If you’re having trouble, it might mean you have to refresh your social media connections. Here’s a link to how to do that: https://www.influenster.com/dashboard/social-impact
And if you can’t complete a task or activity for any reason (for example, it asks that you share something on your Pinterest account and you don’t have a Pinterest account), feel free to sit that activity out. Just be sure to take the post-survey at the end of your campaign. It won’t negatively affect your Influenster membership or account status in any way.