If by “good review” you mean quality review, we’re happy to help.
If by “good review” you mean positive review, please know that Influenster is a safe place. We (including our brand partners and our members) want your real, honest opinion. Good or bad.
As promised, here’s a member-inspired list of tips to help you leave the highest quality reviews possible:
- Only review products you’ve tried.
- Be thorough and specific. The more detailed, the better.
- Include a picture of the product.
- Have a video or photo of yourself using/enjoying the product? Even better.
- If you received the product in a VoxBox, make sure you disclose that you received the product for free from us for testing/reviewing purposes. It’s the law.
For video reviews specifically, here’s a video on our YouTube page that gives you all the tips you need to get started: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VErOUFFuPeE
And remember, the key to being a great reviewer is “quality, not quantity.” Take your time and make it memorable. Other members are looking to you to help them find their next favorite thing.