Here are our 10 golden rules to get more program invites in your inbox.
- Download the latest version of the Influenster app. It’s completely free and is the first essential step to participating in any of our programs. You can find it on the App Store and Google Play. Please note that if you are running an older version of the app, you may have trouble accessing current programs and/or invites to future programs.
- Fill out all your information (accurately). On the app, tap the Profile tab and double-check that all the details you entered in “My Info” and "Interests” are accurate. The email address you enter here should be the one you check regularly—we’ll send you important updates in your inbox. We ship some products directly to our members, so make sure your mailing address is also up to date!
- Connect your social media accounts. A lot of our programs require members to post on social media. Connect your Instagram account and TikTok account to the Influenster app to become eligible for these exciting opportunities. You can also connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts. The more you connect, the better your chances! When prompted, make sure to select that you are willing to post on social media about free product samples.
- Allow notifications. Visit your settings on the app and make sure you allow Push and Email notifications on your device. Also, check that we have the right email address to reach you!
- Build your Tier level. You can find your Tier Progress at the top of your home tab, and there will always be new things to do on the app. Click on the Tier Progress status bar to complete activities and/or complete Daily Tasks to earn points. The more tasks you complete, the higher your Tier will be, and the more chances you’ll have to be selected for one of our programs. Read more about Tiers here!
- Keep a high Task Progress Score. You can find your Required Task Progress Score at the top of your Samples tab in the app. Whenever you miss a due date for a required task on a program, you'll notice your score is lower. So keep in mind that the more required tasks you complete, the higher you’ll score, and the more programs you’ll be invited to. It’s all just math!
- Play the Influencer game. Our team will look at the quality of the pictures and videos you post for your tasks. Check out these tips if you need a refresher on how to post great content. Your written reviews should also be top-notch. If you love a product, tell us why, and include as many details as you can. Also, think about adding a picture to your review—we love to see how you used your product, and brands do, too. Share your expertise, and get invited to more programs!
- Fill out your surveys. From time to time, we’ll send you a link with questions to see if you’re the right fit for one of our programs. You can also see if you have any surveys available by checking the Samples tab on the app.
- Be quick on your feet. As an Influenster member, you’ll receive invites to programs where you can grab a product right away, without needing to fill out a survey. Remember to act quickly as these opportunities are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Invites fluctuate in frequency. Please be aware that if you’re a brand-new member, you’ll be selected for a wider variety of programs at first. As time goes on, we’ll learn about your tastes and will only select you for programs that you’re bound to love.
There you have it, we hope these tips will help you test more free products and discover your next favorite thing. Happy sharing, and good luck!