If you're running into an error while completing a badge, here are a few tips that may help:
1. Make sure your app is updated to the most recent version.
2. Visit your dashboard, enter the campaign, and click on your badge.
3. Complete each task through the badge itself. When you complete a task correctly, you'll receive a check mark over the task, and points towards your badge!
4. For reviews, be sure to submit a screenshot of your review! This activity only works via the Influenster app, and not desktop. Your review must be left through the badge itself, and not from the Influenster App homepage.
If you are unable to screenshot your review from an outside website, you may submit any form of confirmation that you submitted your review.
6. For Instagram posts, be sure to copy and paste the appropriate hashtags directly from the badge itself, and refresh your social media connections if need be (https://www.influenster.com/dashboard/social-impact).
If you can’t do an activity for any reason (for example, you don’t have the required social media account) feel free to sit that activity out. Just be sure to take your post-survey at the end of your campaign. Your account will be fine moving forward!